1. The client is responsible for sending new content for events, specials, and new items. On social
media sites and on myrtlebeachbulletin.com, the client must tell the advertiser about new content in
order to make the appropriate changes.
2. If the customer misses a payment, then all advertising on social media ceases until payment has
been made, and the client is still responsible for the full amount of the entire payment plan.
After 3 days of the end of the advertising period(specified on page1), if the client does not renew
their advertising period, then the advertising banners will be removed from
myrtlebeachbulletin.com and postings will cease on social media sites.
3. Rates are subject to change but adverts currently running are protected from increase until the
duration of the placement expires. An advert run starts the day the advert is published in the
myrtlebeachbulletin.com website and runs for the period paid for.
4. Any advertising visual media from the client must be delivered in electronic version via e-mail in
the ordered pixel dimension (file size) unless otherwise stated. Please note that all banner adverts
must be in .gif, .jpeg, .png, or flash format.
5. Advert space is available on a first come first serve basis.
6. Our advertising policy is so flexible that we can accommodate any request from an advertiser so
long as it is legal and conforms to our editorial policy.
7. Payment must accompany all advertisement. The amount is due prior to the selected period of
advertisement. Payment either in cash or checks must be payable to M i n t P rint LLC.
8. MintPrint LLC , its officers or business partners shall in no way be liable for any cost or damage if
for any reason it fails to publish the advert in our website as a result of Act of God, strikes, internet
interruption, slowdown, fires or any other condition beyond the control of MintPrint LLC.
9. MintPrint LLC reserves the right to accept, reject and/or cancel any advert at its sole discretion.
Adverts are accepted on the condition that the advertiser agrees to indemnify MintPrint LLC , its
officers and its business partners against any expense or loss by reason of any claims arising from
the online publishing adverts.
10. MintPrint LLC is not responsible for the content of sites linked from myrtlebeachbulletin.com.
11. The content on our Facebook page and other social media posts are not associated with our clients’ views and opinions.
Interested? Contact us at:
Or call 843-580-2291